**KARMA** - Free Vintage Fisher XP-9B Speakers/Nakamichi BX-150 Cassette Deck

Rick

I received these as part of the package deal in my Yamaha CR-1040 receiver score (all from the original owner), and I'm offering them up for someone who is interested in them....

I am going to offer the speakers and the original manual up for "karma" here and on the Audiokarma and Polk Forums. After a few days to a week (at my descretion), I am going to pick a winner. This will be based mostly on LOCATION as I will not ship these items, and/or willingness for someone to pay for my fuel to meet up with them. Or, you may drive to my home and pick them up yourself, for free...

I am looking for a quality SACD or universal disc player for a backup, if anyone has one they'd like to give me for my time and effort here, that would be very much appreciated...

I have been laid off for nearly 4 months now, and I am now strongly considering fullfilling a lifelong dream of working for myself and owning my own stereo equipment (now mostly vintage)/record store. All my life, I have been a music lover and stereo equipment afficianado. And in 3 months from tomorrow I'll turn 50, and I believe it is time for me to live my American Dream. I have "limited" knowledge of electonic equipment repair, so I'd be looking to hire a tech for any repairs needed for the vintage gear. Other than that, I'd run the place myself. I've been told all my life that I should be a stereo salesman or professional disc jockey or similar, and I agree. It's never too late to start!!

Anyhow, if interested in the speakers and/or the Nakamichi, post here or PM me...

photo Fisher-Nakamichi002_zpscac61a81.jpg

photo Fisher-Nakamichi013_zpsccefd419.jpg

photo Fisher-Nakamichi009_zpsd42ab8d5.jpg

photo Fisher-Nakamichi017_zps262af718.jpg

photo Fisher-Nakamichi020_zpsf145b827.jpg

photo Fisher-Nakamichi021_zps4c9ca230.jpg

photo Fisher-Nakamichi022_zps5c5b3fa4.jpg

photo Fisher-Nakamichi023_zpsec5b7da0.jpg

photo Fisher-Nakamichi024_zps31ad79ea.jpg