Emotiva 10% off

HAmmer32261

Why do so many people on here love this brand??

Good product at a good price?

Agreed. I've never owned a Levinson or other equal amp. When they decide to sell a 5 channel w/ 200w per, for $899, I'll compare and let you know. Otherwise I'm very happy with the Emotiva :) I'm not comparing the two brands. Simply stating that the value seems amazing and I'm a happy owner thus far.

I have Krell & Esotec units,,,I bought a Emotiva amp,And I,m suprized at how geat it sounds..Being retired finding a amp at a good price and good sound,plus a 30 day trial,,,I was convinced upon hearing, to keep it..

No one trust HAmmer32261 with their secrets! Stick out tongue

LOL I had to share with my Klipsch forums compadres

Too funny. If your gunnin' for any of their equipment and can't find it used I'd suggest (if you can :) waiting another 6 months for the holiday sale which is always 15-20% off.

I'm not sure that the effects a higher quality amp would have on sound is really worth it. Along the chain of devices, I am thinking the amp has the smallest to do with actual sound quality so I don't see a lot of point in buying from a higher end company. If I were to spend that kind of money, I think I'd be happier just going with a pair of Klipschorns or even some Jubilees. Also, amps tend to hold their value extremely well putting most brands out of my price range forever. If I had the money to spend and I already had a full setup of jubs, then a high end amp would definitely be on my list, but until then, I am extremely happy with Emotiva. And as mentioned before, their customer service has gone way beyond their call of duty whenever I had the pleasure of talking to them.