RF-63 Chic not included

Professor Thump

All of this stuff I am sell may possibly be delivered in a location between Indy, Florida and Belize for a fee.... That is the path I will be taking to fun and sun.............................................................................................................................................................. I know... don't drink the water. ................................

may possibly be delivered in a location between Indy, Florida

1. You don't have any spare K510/K69's laying around do you?

2. If someone in Florida is interested but the timing is bad, you can deal with them (and if mutually agreed with them of course), leave them at my place in Jacksonville and I'll hold them until they can pick them up.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a picture of all the drivers I will be getting rid of. They are mainly 34 and 44 mm compression drivers for the Reference line. There are also a few Heritage. I will break the list out in separate threads to save confusion. ................Also, I will be heading to Florida on the 20th of July. I plan on taking the motorcycle unless someone is interested in the large speaker items.

post-20592-13819856792112_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...