FS: Crown Straight Line 2, Power Line 4, FM 3 (SL-2, PL-4, FM-3)

catbus

My wife is telling me to clean the basement so might as well start with the painful stuff. First up, the nicest Crown setup I know of. A rare Straight Line Two preamp, an FM Three tuner, and a Power Line Four. All of these are super clean - no scratches on the faceplates and no knobs missing. I even have the box and packing for the amp. I know this is a first post but if you're serious about buying, you're welcome to check them out if you're in the Indy area. If there are specific things you want pictures of or measured, let me know. I had some basic tests run and they all look spot on. The amp still makes 200w, 1 channel driven into 8 ohms at 1% THD.

I really hate to see these three broken up. If you want all 3, $1000. The preamp alone is $600. The tuner alone $100, and the amp $400.

Postal money orders only. No international shipping. I strongly recommend a local pickup. These are heavy!

Thanks!

Matt

crown PL-4, SL-2, FM-3.zip

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

VERY interested in the Power Line 4 so I can Bi- Amp mine and drive my Golden Ear Towers.

Will you sell the Amp please, negotiable and anxious to own.

nine two zero- two one six- nine one zero three

I have all original packaging if you do not.

• 6 years later...

Just ran across this while doing some other serachs    FYI  there still is a Crown service center, located just east of the org Crown plant in Elkhart IN.  with many past employees  from engineering to service, to the front office.  I worked at Crown for 35 years as many of us here did.  we are US based  we fix crown products.

Edited your post as the link to a service you work for is not allowed. Read the TOS. However, your info IS important and you are free to contact anyone by Private Message and provide links or services there. Good luck and good to have you. I am a Crown lover having purchased a pair of Crown 800 R2R decks in the 70s at my first job. Lord, I'd love to have that thing now!

Dave