Palladium P-39F Just Arrived in OZ

Brockybear

What a great way to spend a Saturday! Took another friend to help unbox them and get them into position but everything done in an hour or so.

What can I say? The sound is breathtaking. I always had a problem with my Khorns in this room and had to use a centre channel to fix the hole in the stereo image. The Palladiums have corrected all the problems and allowed me to compensate for the awkward room size. I was never happy with the bass from the Khorns and found the midrange a little bright at times. The Palladiums are just breathtaking, a generational improvement on the Khortns. The bass is precise and the midrange is unlike any horn I have ever heard.

Took a while to get these out from the States and delivered to outback Australia but it was work the wait. Without doubt the best speakers I have ever heard.

post-23715-13819853274524_thumb.jpg

What a great way to spend a Saturday! Took another friend to help unbox them and get them into position but everything done in an hour or so.

What can I say? The sound is breathtaking. I always had a problem with my Khorns in this room and had to use a centre channel to fix the hole in the stereo image. The Palladiums have corrected all the problems and allowed me to compensate for the awkward room size. I was never happy with the bass from the Khorns and found the midrange a little bright at times. The Palladiums are just breathtaking, a generational improvement on the Khortns. The bass is precise and the midrange is unlike any horn I have ever heard.

Took a while to get these out from the States and delivered to outback Australia but it was work the wait. Without doubt the best speakers I have ever heard.

[Y]

• 6 months later...