Pandora, Klipsch S4 & iPad

DizRotus

SWMBO objected to me listening to TED talks in bed while she was reading, so I bought a pair of S4s.

Now I'm addicted to Pandora, Klipsch S4 & iPad. I know Mog, and others, have higher stream rates, but the sound is great and the synopses are even better, plus it's easier to use than Spotify or Mog.

Whether listening to Buddy Holly or Oscar Peterson, there's a well written piece about the artist. Pandora on iPad exposes me to new music and educates me about it as well as old favorites.

• Moderators

I like Pandora also, to me it sounds fine, I did try MOG and it was good but the app I had to use on the BR player was terrible so I canceled.

With Pandora I do tend to listen and find a lot of music I would have never known about. [Y]

I've heard others talk about the 'low' quality of Pandora but to my ears it sounds very, very good.

I am with you on this one. I tried MOG, Grooveshark and some of the others, and Pandora is my favorite.[Y] What's up with that bug on the screen, lol.[:)]

I'm totally sold on Spotify. Perhaps Pandora has changed in the last few years that I haven't been using them, dunno. Spotify gives me playlist integration with iTunes, amazing search capabilities, functionality that's actually useful on my mobile devices ($10/month) and access to all of my friends playlists thru Facebook to see what they're listening too. The sound is great and I'm very happy.