Idea on Prices?

bbdrag0n

94122703@N06 I have these for sale but have no idea what they are worth. Can someone give me some ideas? Everything is fully functional and in great shape.

My collection includes:

2 Teak K-horns
6 Oak Klipsch Heresy speakers
1 Klipsch KV-3 Center channel
Crown Straight Line Two Pre-amp
Adcom GSP-560 Surround sound device
Nakamichi MB-2 CD
Nakamichi ZX-7 Discrete Head Cassette Deck
Carver M-500 Amp

THANKS, PAMELA

You can view everything on my Fllickr photostream at http://www.flickr.com/photos/94122703@N06/

• Moderators

Hi Pamela, I'm not familiar with most of your gear. I had a KV-3 several years ago and sold it for I believe $150?

Heresy's depending on condition can go anywhere from $250 - $400.

Same with Khorns, they vary in price. Can sell around $2000 - $3000ish.

My estimates are definitely not the final word as many in the forums know the heritage line MUCH better than I do.

I'm sure others will help chime in.

If you have photos that you can post and describe any condition of each piece, that will help others help you assess their value. Best wishes with your sale.

In Chicago, you have a hard time finding a pair of Heresy for less than $400. I would put them at local market of $400-$500, unless they are in rough shape.

I have never seen a pair of K-horns in teak. If you list a pair for around $1800 they don't last long, around the $2500 range, you might need a be bit more patience. However, since I have not seen a pair of teak (in the last 2 years I have been watching), they might sell quick in that range.

I have a KV-3, I would say $150-$200 is about right.

Good luck with your sales. Please send me some photos of the K-horns since I dont see that finish often.