Klipsch MCM 1900

Hi Guys;

Been away from forum for a while. Just to let you know I have a set of MCM 1900s for sale with road trim. They were part of a larger system I used for years until I started using KP 600s. 2xMWMs 2xMSSMs 2xMSMs (Gauss HF 4000 version) missing MMTMs. Looking to reaquire them. These will be sold with xtras . Re purchased from club that closed and wanted to restore, though they do not need much. Have no time and other things important at this time. These speakers did sound for many major acts in their day. If interested drop me a line or call 978-343-9343 leave message. Will post photos when I learn how to do, or email them to you. Will post on Ebay next week and just wanted to give Klipsch guys the first shot at owning these babys. If you know these speakers you know what they can do. Even by todays standards KILLERS !!!

Thanks Joey B KP600

• 1 month later...

I just left Boston last week with a truckload of these. Kicking myself for not checking in here first. I am looking for more, but not sure I want to rent another truck and drive across country AGAIN. I just pulle din, and haven;t even unloaded the truck yet. Do you still have these? Will you ship if you do?

hey Wolfie, please post the details of your trip for us somewhere. These guys just love a good road trip tale! Get some rest buddy, good talking to ya, wish we could have had a visit, bet guys like you and me would have a lot to talk about. Michael