I Am Stoked.

willland

There are many, many scenes with HUGE LFE and even subsonic drops. Big Smile

I think I heard and could feel subsonic drops in IM 2.

Tonight they had it cranked up really loud (loved it).

I'm hoping for the same thing.

I wanted to ask someone what speakers they were using in the theater.

I know the Regeal Loop 16 uses Klipsch.[Y][Y]

Bill

That SVS sure is pretty......

Yes the cherry veneer was done very well.

Very nice room setup you got there.

Thanks.

I don't like grills either....Geeked

I like the agressive look without the grills. Though the industrial strength SVS grill looks pretty agressive when on.

Or did you just do that for the picture?

Partially for the photo and left them off for the double feature.

Anyhow, nice system!!!

Thank you very much sir.

Bill

*** Bill, you unloaded that gorgeous Luxman so you could pick up that piece of junk? :)

That's funny.[:D] I did have to liquidate some gear to make this purchse and unfortunately my beloved Luxman was a victim of the chopping block.[:(] It was one tough decision to let go of that fine piece but I know she has a wonderful new home with her new owner.[:(][:)] While nothing has driven my Heresys to such euphoric levels as the Luxman R-117, the Integra DTM-40.4 network stereo receiver I picked up is holding it's own pretty well.

I do like having different systems in different rooms like many others on this forum do, but being that I listen to my RF-63 system the most, I want it to rise to the level of performance that it can and the new SVS is helping me realize that. It is sad to let go of such wonderful pieces to make it happen.

Bill

Willand, how easy or hard was it to dial the three subs in? I change the orientation of my room by 90 degrees and it took a while. This time since I can't have two of the subs near the mains, it was a little more tricky to get the bass even around the room.

Willand, how easy or hard was it to dial the three subs in?

Derrick,

I moved both my RSW-10d and B15 to the corners while moving the RF-63's about 2 feet closer to the TV. For HT, that made a huge difference. For music, with the extra boundry gain from the corners, it started off a little boomy but after running Audyssey MultEQ XT again, the boominess was virtually eliminated. Then came the SB13 and the RSW-10d was moved to it's current location next to my recliner under the table. I have not run Audyssey since then but will soon. I did implement the SB13's Room Gain Compensaton at 25Hz with a -6dB rolloff to smooth out potential boominess possibly caused by the SB13 placement in the corner firing towards the edge of the sofa.

So far, the three subs together sound fantastic for HT and pretty darn good for music. I know after Audyssey and tweaking the SB13 with it's numerous EQ features and the Revel B15's onboard EQ, it should only get better.

Bill

post-26822-13819853714186_thumb.jpg

Sounds like you may have an easy time adjusting everything. I change the orientation of my room by 90 degrees. This time it took quite a bit of work to get the bass right. The key was placing the sealed Epik Legend on a diiferent wall than the than the SVS and PA 150. I have a big space to fill also due to the open concept design of the home. The longer I used the three subs, the more benefit I see that can be had from using them. They each excite different modes yeilding a better FR for the room

Looks awesome.

Thanks.

This is the sub im thinking of.

Is the SB13 Plus still available new in your area or is only the SB13 Ultra for sale? They are practically the same subwoofer except for the finishes and a "slightly" larger internal volume with the SB13 Ultra.

Does the SB13 have enough power on its own to keep up with the rest of your kit?

It does for music but falls short for HT by itself in my 6100 + cubic ft. room. With all three subs activated, I finally have the pressurization[li] I have been seeking for HT.

Bill