TV/audio stand that he RC-64ii will fit in

rdhensley

Hi guys

I've looked around the forum posts for a reference to an audio stand that the RC-64ii will fit in. The only ones recommended are almost as much as a set I'd RF-7iis! I hate to be cheap, but surely there is a rack that can hold a decent amount of components and the RC-64ii. Right now I'm wandering through online catalogs trying to find something with WAF and still meet my needs. Anyone have face this before? I don't want to spend over $2800 for a stand from haven ( their lowest price that will accept the RC-64ii)

Any help out there?

Thanks in advance

Randy

http://www.thesimpletvstandstore.com/p-6052-.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=PLA&gclid=CMzJ6LOfhLcCFUcOOgodGUcABA#

also could do something like the salamander designs synergy series as they are really customizable. you can do a twin 30 with center shelf. or you can do a triple wide if you have a really big tv that needs to sit on top. these are quite a bit more pricey than option one for sure though

http://www.thesimpletvstandstore.com/p-6052-.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=PLA&gclid=CMzJ6LOfhLcCFUcOOgodGUcABA#

also could do something like the salamander designs synergy series as they are really customizable. you can do a twin 30 with center shelf. or you can do a triple wide if you have a really big tv that needs to sit on top. these are quite a bit more pricey than option one for sure though

Salamander is the route I went. I have shelves on one side and rack mount brackets on the other. The center section houses my RC-7 and would easily house an RC-64. As noted, it's not the cheapest solution but it is VERY customizeable when configuring for purchase.

I have a Whalen model bbhc50cc,on sale at best buy 189.99. It holds my klf c7, 55'' toshiba,xbox, ps3, cable box, 2sets of control chargers with controls with one shelf left over. Nice stand for the price ,very sturdy.

John

I hadn't considered a custom cabinet. I was too focused on finding a prebuilt that I never considered having one built! Good looking unit!

I still haven't figured which way I going, but my wife "requests" that I get there quick.

Thanks for all the ideas.

Randy