Standard Poodle pups

ssh

I expected pups next week, but her water broke and by the time I ran to get towels, there was a puppy on the den floor. Four of five made it. This is new territory for Crissy (She's just over a year old), Bo (daddy), and me.

Congrats!!! Poodles are crazy, my wife wanted one, they are so smart it's scary. A few weird stories, our dog had 8 or so different bones that were all very similiar, he knew all of them by names that we had given them, and would retrieve them by name. One day I had a hang nail and pulled a rock out of a nearby fountain and filed it off, left the room and came back to my dog filing his nails. 6 months later I pulled the same rock out and put it on the floor, he started filing his nails. I used to light fires on the weekends and watch TV for a few hours or so, I would normaly sit on the floor and place the lighter under my leg, this dog would sit facing me for hours waiting for me to get up. I soon as I left the room he would grab the lighter take it apart and then look at me like I won this time, because sometimes I would catch him in the act, and take it away. In the end he had taken apart at least 30 lighters in his career. Great dogs, good luck with them, but never trust them!!!

eleven puppies! That is a LOT of puppies.

momma poodle must be exhausted.

as the midwife you have permission to be exhausted, too.

i'm guessing that will take quite a bit of attention to make sure they all get fed and can only imagine that supplemental bottle feeding with forumula will be needed.