Klipsch KPT-250 $175

Woofers and Tweeters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
3 hours ago, Amphicar said:

Absolute long shot on a 9 year old thread, but do you still have the 250?  I have a single and have been searching for a mate. @Woofers and Tweeters

It doesn't hurt to try. I never owned this one, it was one I listed to help fellow member's here. I wish that I would have bought it. I had too much stuff then and have more now.

I haveca pair of KP250 II that I changed the mid horn to the K701 like what the KP250 V1 has. 

They are for sale. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I haveca pair of KP250 II that I changed the mid horn to the K701 like what the KP250 V1 has. 

They are for sale. 

Do you still have the original v2 horns? They are the same as the H-IV's I believe.

16 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

It doesn't hurt to try. I never owned this one, it was one I listed to help fellow member's here. I wish that I would have bought it. I had too much stuff then and have more now.

They are for sale. 

I’ll PM to discuss the pair.  I don’t have a need for a pair, but this group is not for “needs” I suppose.