Klipsch Chorus II Syracuse, NY *SOLD*

mcp

Near mint condition with clear oak finish. All drivers in excellent condition with new Crites tweeter diaphragms. Original diaphragms are also excellent and included. Cabinets are in beautiful condition. The fact of the matter is that they are just too big for my room. I have 13+ years of perfect feedback on Audiogon under mcp. No shipping; pickup only in Syracuse, NY area.

Posted Image

This is just for an update and to give Marty (mcp) a big thanks for giving me the opportunity to purchase his Chorus IIs.

With aprox. a 4.5 hour drive to get to Marty's, I was soon to realize after arriving it was well worht it, the speakers sounded great and

they were a virtual 10 as far as cosmetic condition.

Marty was a great guy to meet and is just another fine example of the top shelf forum members that I have had the pleasure to meet in person.

Unfortunately with my long drive home ahead of me and an appointment that Mary had, we had to cut our visit a little short but I really

enjoyed the time talking hifi and such.

Thanks again Marty!