What do I have here???

Jared2007

Can anyone tell me what kind of speakers I have. I tried to upload some pics but couldn't, so I will just explain what it said on the back of it. The label on the back reads:

KLIPSCH

Belle klipsch

Loudspeaker system

Type BKWL

Serial 8524477

Inspected by Richard Price

Tested by J Calhoon

Manufactored by klipsch and associates inc

PO box 688 Hope Arkansas

hey Jared, welcome to the forum BKWL stands for Belle Klipsch Walnut Lacquer built in 1985

this speaker was named Belle for the founders ( Paul W. Klipsch ) 2nd wife.

many regard this speaker the prettiest speaker in the klipsch line.

pictues would give a good indication of their value. also location is key

to upload pictures you have to reply to the post. hit the options tab. get your pictures, scroll to the far right of the page and hit the save button, then hit the post button

So can anyone tell me how much they are worth. Assuming they play:) are they even sellable since that aren't made anymore.

These are very much "sellable." Given their condition, they might fetch anywhere between $1,200 and $2,200. Correct, in that they are no longer in production. However, all the necessary (speaker) parts are available for repair or upgrades.

Alright guys! For some reason my photos will not upload. They are in the correct format, its just my damn computer I guess. I really do appreciate all the info yall have provided me with. If any of you want the pics sent to your email address send it my way, otherwise I guess this is goodbye.

How on Earth did you end up with those? In my opinion, you should connect them to your stereo and sit back and relax. What will happen is you will keep them, and you become a Klipsch fanatic and hang around this forum and spend more and more money collecting speakers and upgrading. It's a sickness. Plug those puppies in. Don't sell em for at least 6 months.

[:)]

You have a very sought after pair of speakers.

No, those speakers aren't worth a crap. But because I'm a nice guy, I am willing to help Jared out, by taking them off his hands.

[:o]