Klipsch Badges - WTB

jwilson55

I believe I still have 4 of the copper badges. I bought brand new from Klipsch a few years ago and never used. They are still perfect, stored in an envelope. If you are interested send me an email as I don't seem to get to the PMs.

GOOD GOLLY!

Did you ever see the movie "50 first dates" ?

I seems like (almost) no one looks anything up, "no one watches the movie of what happened in the days before today."

It's like "50 first dates" with out the comedy (fini excluded) and without the romance (except for Budman who remembers the movie and has enough of the old Klipsch romance to respond - good for you / this bud's on me)

[RANT MODE ON]

We can't keep a "sticky" in place like a real forum or groomy's hard work (and others) would be right there with 95% of the answers that are asked (over and over.)

[RANT MODE OFF]

Those original Pie logos that were requested by the OP?

A simple search would have shown up my originals (in both Black and Clear) and the copies made by other Forum members.

Those copies can be found on ebay from time to time as well (I note.)

And as to mine? Sure I have them (still nailed on a pair of Khorn grills that I will never use and will never be able to sell) but I don't have the time to get them into the OP's hands.

PM me if you want to try to figure out how to get them.

How do I re-kindle the romance I once felt for these old girls?

I should have been somewhere 5 minutes ago (noon EST.)

lol, I am told "half is better than none" - I'm out. that is all.

I should have been somewhere 5 minutes ago (noon EST.)

You were, Grasshopper.

We can't keep a "sticky" in place like a real forum or groomy's hard work (and others) would be right there with 95% of the answers that are asked (over and over.)

Right friggin' on. They can send a man to the Moon, right? I guess you could send m00n to The Man (but I don't think he deserves that.).

Good to see you're still here helping folks, Noah.

...and you sent me a down-right nasty one as well.

lol - I deleted it, no sense cluttering up an inbox with trash - lol lol

I am sorry you think I hi-jacked your thread - I will be ignoring your posts and threads for the foreseeable future

and will reply to Budman's and fini's posts within this post to avoid any further posting here in your thread.

Hi fini and hi Budman - good to read you both as always!

Noah