Hurricane Season-2013

CECAA850

Now I get to join in all the fun, having moved here to FL. [:S]

Weather has always been part of the job from farming, flying, driving, or boating:

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=ADA423996

IMO the most complete, practical treatment of the subject I've ever come across short of attending formal school for meteorology. Enjoy the read.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Carl, Maybe you should invest in scuba tanks for cleaning freezers. Wink ..................Taz

Boy, that would be nice! The old particle mask just didn't cut it last time Ick!

Well maybe I can help. When working in a nursing home, a gentleman had a terminal condition where he had extremely bad smell. He still needed medical care so we would put lemon swabs that are were used to swab out patients mouths that got too dry. So we would put as many of these as we could under the face mask we wore in an effort not to up-chuck. Came out of there more then once and about had the dry heaves. But to your situation. Get something you really like the smell of that gives off a strong odor. For me it would be coffee beans. Maybe even a few hairs off a 'Road kill Skunk.' Put your choice into the particle mask. It helps, but you still might want to hurry. ....................Taz

Oh, and make sure it's not something you might snort by accident!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

We have a little light rain off and on, never mind it's sunny again, probably more rain tomorrow. No problem as long as the winds stay under 75+ which they should, if not the wife will want to leave, not good.