Klipsch 3002 PA Speaker - $300

Youthman

Youthman, thank you so much for posting this alert! With the help of my Daughter who lives in Tampa, I was able to get these. They fit into the back of her Passat just fine, and will be ferried north to Montgomery in a couple of weeks when my baby girl comes for a visit. I already had two of these, and they are so good, I wanted another pair. I have the first pair biamped with an active crossover and have adapted the crossovers and added a pair of the ALK (made by Martinelli)Trachorns for midrange and am using the horn in the cabinet for high frequency. The midrange horn driver is a Selenium phenolic, and the hi-freq driver is a Selenium titanium. That is my TV sound and rear channels for music. Set up this way, these speakers compare favorably to my Cornscala mains, except the bass is better. The speakers were in great shape, and the price was good. KP3002's are fantastic!

Thanks again,

Chuck

• Moderators

Hi Chuck,

So glad when forum members are able to find out about deals and benefit from this forum. Some have complained that we should "tip" the world off to good deals by posting them in the forum and that if someone is looking for a deal, they should be able to find it on their own. You are another example of why I and others in this community continue to share good deals that we find. Have fun with your new toys.