PILGRIMAGE 2013 IS CANCELED !!!!

Well, while I must say the primary responsibility for this lies with we, the Kuivering Klipsch Klan, I agree with thadeus that this area isn't frequented by very many and I think we might have reached liftoff if the announcement had been sticky posted in each forum. Like a couple of others, I found out only a few days ago by accident.

Dang shame...was looking forward to it.

Dave

Dave, you can use that weekend to finish your subWink.

Come soon now, Carl. My wife is finally OK with clearing my daughters possessions from what will be the new music room. She's agreed to help get the Formica onto the sub soon. Then we gotta figure out how to get it up stairs. As we have several heavy objects up there that need to come down, we may hire the yard guys for several tasks at once.

Anyway, some motion there finally...

Dave

Then we gotta figure out how to get it up stairs. As we have several heavy objects up there that need to come down, we may hire the yard guys for several tasks at once.

....a ramp (with a strong rope harness). We got a Belle onto a high block/shelf buried in the wall that way, to make its tweeter the same height as those of our Klipschorns, and to flush mount it (behind acoustically transparent fabric). Since we didn't have stairs to put the ramp on, we used Britannicas. Try doing that with an online encyclopedia!

I haven't ever been to a pilgrimage but have followed each year with Picky's great reviews and pictures, and have always wanted to attend. Logistics have always been an issue for me. Klipsch had the pilgrimages on dates such as Father's Day............and so I had a hard time with those years and didn't make it.

But..........I did get to take a few special trips to the Hope factory for other "events"...........and as a life long Klipsch freak those trips and the time spent inside the factory, lab, and offices were very special to me...........meeting Valerie, Roy (learning!!), etc.

Let's not let such a special tradition slip into history too soon. [:(]

I don't want to be the pot calling the kettle black because I didn't sign up again this year..............but I sure hope this isn't the end of the Klipsch Pilgrimages. [Y]