Bee colony collapse

tube fanatic

OK. baloney. I stand corrected. I was just trying to bring some levity to the subject. There are so many issues that we face today and what can we really do to change anything? I'm going back to my bombshelter now.

Well, this took a little effort to dig up:

http://www.youris.com/Environment/Bees/Bees_restored_to_health_in_Italy_after_this_springs_neonicotinoidfree_maize_sowing.kl?buffer_share=9cb80&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer%253A%2520%2540evolvesustain%2520on%2520twitter

Everywhere you hear beekeepers claiming that insecticides are the problem, and they are ignored. But we have reports that colonies are returning to health after banning neonicotinoid in parts of Europe. So why aren't we heavily studying this? Why can't we have farmers stop using these tings and see if it works?

Unfortunately, we are a reactive society, rather than proactive. Often enough, we don't "care" until it's too late...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FILTHEY PIGS !!!!!! They made another Billion today,,

no joke, making money is just down right baaaaaaaaaad, it's even worse when you can turn a profit. Worse yet, those filthy pigs employ approximately 100,000 people.... Sonsofbitches!!

I dont mind them making millions,,,But telling us they are our friends after the gulf oil spill...FFRRRRAAAAKKKKING Liers

That's definitely a better reason to be mad and disgusted with BP.

I myself cursed them under my breath with some pretty choice words during the gulf fiasco, but in retrospect, I believe the media (like always), blew the story way out of proportion.

I can understand why both lied; BP did it to play down the PR damage, and the Media did it to milk every last dollar out of someone's misfortune, exactly the way a buzzard feeds-off of and gets fat from road kill.