The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sancho Panza

RF-5'S in CHERRY $300.00 near PENSACOLA

did send an inquiry e-mail, in case anyone is interested...will post what they say...

NO, thanks for asking. How do they sound? I can get some kg5.2 for $200, which I have heard...

I'm NOT really interested, hope someone ELSE wants them I can help...we WILL be in the area SUNDAY...

I LOVE the RF-5's. Klipsch seemed to get everything right with that model. I had a pair in my bedroom for quite some time and replaced them with H3's. The RF-5's did not have the sparkle on the top end that the H3's do but they have tons more bottom end and the mid range is very pleasant. I've never read anything bad about them. They're a very balanced speaker that seems to do justice to all music types. Feed them between 100 and 200 watts and they'll really make you smile.

THANK YOU & they are $200 LESS than a pair advertised elsewhere on the GS... maybe $400 LESS if you don't have to have them shipped...

Anyone else interested?

as far as we are concerned, I'm gonna ask the wife what direction she wants to go for HER system, older Reference Series or extended Heritage; but, it's NOT the direction I wish to go...

Wonder does the dude have the grilles.

if you're interested, ask him, I could inspect them & pick them up for you and meet you somewhere for a speaker exchange

I e-mailed for just the heck of it. See what I get back.

Thanks!