Returning a Favor

Deang

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I am on this forum I can't believe I missed this. Even talking to Craig a few weeks ago I think he even mentioned his wife having cancer, I should have known better. Money sent, God Bless Craig and Becky.

I have been out of touch. I would also like to express my feelings about Craig.

I have enjoyed the banter, debates, arguments and discussions with many of the nice people on this forum and Craig is one of them. When talking to Craig on the phone you know he is a decent fellow. He has spent way too much time explaining technical details I didn't understand and probably still don't.

Dean, please keep us posted on the news with Craig.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for bumping this guys!

I guess its about time to first say Thanks to you all. I have receive enough to pay down a decent portion of the hospital bills and I sure appreciate it. My wife Rebecca is speechless. I think we can stave off the wolves so I think we can call this a done deal. The wife has pretty much completely recovered and is now back to work. If any of you folks have never witnessed the effects of Chemo and Radiation it is about the worst thing I have ever witnessed another human being have to go through. As the saying goes "If the cure doesn't kill you" Lets just hope she keeps coming back with a clean bill of health as time passes!

I'll never forget this and I hope we all can help other members like this in the future when the need arises.

Craig

As much as I love this forum, I only visit sporadically, as I have work, and other things keeping me busy. For some strange reason, I decided to take a gander tonight..and came across this thread!!

Craig sold me a Scott amp years ago, and was helpful whenever I had a problem or needed advice. That said, you get whet you give. I hope Becky is doing well, and things continue to look up.

Thanx for starting this post Dean, glad to see you're still posting even if it's under another name.

Paypal sent Craig..hope it helps. I'm sure you haven't seen the last of people helping!