Free Klipsch Heritage Literature

George Roland

Hi,

I have been enjoying exchanges on this forum for a long time and appreciate so much the good advice I have been given. I would like to "give back" a little to its members. This is not a big deal, but back around 1974, I purchased my first Klipsch speakers--a pair of C-WO Cornwalls that I enjoyed for many years.

From that era, I have some items of Klipsch literature that I would be happy to give away to any of you guys who'd like some original, "vintage" Klipsch literature. These items were from The Sound Machine, an audio store in Charlottesville, VA, and have their store stamp on them. There are also some random notes I wrote on the literature here and there, so this is by no means "mint" stuff.

What I have is a Klipsch Loudspeaker Systems booklet, an 11 pp. black and white booklet showing the speakers Klipsch offered for sale at that time--K-Horn, Belle, Cornwall, Heresy and LaScala. There are three one-sheet fact and spec. sheets on Belle, Heresy and LaScala and a one-page "Comparison of Standard Models and Values" from July 1, 1974 that shows the models and prices at that time. For example, a C-WO Oil on Walnut Cornwall with riser at $525. This is, in fact, what I bought at $1,050 a pair.

I am not looking to make any money on this, so the first person who sends me an e-Mail at groland@allegheny.edu and sends me $3.00 to cover postage gets it. Sent in a plain brown wrapper ;^)

Send the postage to:

George Roland

435 Sunset Drive

Meadville, PA 16335

include your mailing address.

Cheers,

George