wtb: klipsch outdoor speakers

rennoc442

• 1 month later...

i just ordered a pair of brand new asw-650's for 319$. they were for a friend who wanted and extremely budget setup for by his pool. i ordered the little lepai t amp from parts express after hearing that thing power quite a few different speakers to reference levels no problem at an AVS meet i went to and it powers them babies just fine. if you are looking for something cheap anyways. cant beat it for 26$ unless bill is selling his whole denon setup to you for the same amount [;)]

Thanks scrappy, but I went this route;

http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/ONKTX8050/Onkyo-TX-8050-2-Channel-Network-Stereo-Receiver/1.html

I also ordered the lil wifi dongle thing so I could play Pandora wirelessly!

Thanks to Bill for the advice and feedback!

i just ordered a pair of brand new asw-650's for 319$. they were for a friend who wanted and extremely budget setup for by his pool. i ordered the little lepai t amp from parts express after hearing that thing power quite a few different speakers to reference levels no problem at an AVS meet i went to and it powers them babies just fine. if you are looking for something cheap anyways. cant beat it for 26$ unless bill is selling his whole denon setup to you for the same amount Wink