***Sold***Klipsch Jubilees Walnut as new

Speakmeister

Klipsch Jubilee speakers, walnut fronts. These were bought for a crazy home theater project I wanted to do but never got around to. they are new out of box as they have nver even been hooked up.

Prices are as follows:

Jubilee pair with 402 horns and B&C D-75 drivers

Electro-Voice DC-One crossover, add

TAD TD-4002 drivers, new out of box, add

Klipsch K-69 sub for B&C drivers, add $0

Pickup in Denver, CO.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had the money, 800 miles would not be a deterrent.

That's the problem... I happen to have the money right now, because I was this close to ordering a couple of KPT-684's to "supplement" the low end of my 5 LaScala setup.

And then I see this post about Jubilee's for sale. Only thing is I've never heard the 402/Jubilee and I really like my LaScala setup.

I haven't heard Jubes but I have heard the 402 at dtels house (and MWM's I believe). They're most certainly a step up from my Scalas. It's a bigger yet closer sound????? Hard for me to describe, it's just more enveloping, like you're sitting closer to the speakers than you actually are.

It's a bigger yet closer sound????? Hard for me to describe, it's just more enveloping, like you're sitting closer to the speakers than you actually are.

A bigger sound? Sort of like a giant with a beautiful voice whispering in your ears? [:o][:P]

It's a bigger yet closer sound????? Hard for me to describe, it's just more enveloping, like you're sitting closer to the speakers than you actually are.

A bigger sound? Sort of like a giant with a beautiful voice whispering in your ears? SurpriseStick out tongue

Sorta Kinda. Like I said, I'm no wordsmith, I just know I liked it[:D]