WTB: EDIT, Walnut Heresys

CECAA850

Those look beautiful. Your daughter and her husband are getting steered in the right direction.

Seeing that photo of those fortes framing the fireplace makes me consider not selling my Quartets and moving them to the living room and placing them just like in your photo.

Bill

Where goes the center; looks like the fireplace will never need those instructions Smile

That's funny as I kidded my daughter about those same instructions.

I'm trying to steer my son-in-law into just using a phantom center as opposed to something small that would fit. He's been very aminable to suggestions so far.

I really like the way the finish of the speakers and the black of the grill go with the room. A pair of minty walnut Heresy's would really round it out.

There's 3 birch heresys posted on the Raleigh, NC Craigslist for $600. I know you're looking for walnut, but these look like a pretty good bargin.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I had forwarded the info to them. don't think they got them though.

The walnut hunt continues!