buying a heritage speaker that really isn't that old

Here's a pamphlet I got from the shop where I bought my speakers in Abq:

Page 1

That was mid-life crisis. The Heritage line has changed over time so there isn't really a lot in the "Family" name. KLF's are the closest descendant to the original Heritage staying with a similar sound just forgoing the wider stance of something such as a Cornwall.

Location ,central New Jersey at literally the cross roads of just about every major road in the state .Turnpike,Parkway, I 287,routes 9,18, 35 and so on , Old Bridge basically a comuter town for people who work in the city.The KLF 20s I saw were on Audiogon and have been listed for quite some time I think going for $800 for a p/u in the Pocanos. They are a lighter wood cabinets which I really don't like but believe me I would take them if the price was right. As for Cornwalls no matter how good their footprint would not work in my apt. I don't have a great rm just a living rm 18'x15' w/right now 4 sets of speakers including the Klipsch smalls for H/T.Main concerns timing and money I don't think shipping any of the formentioned speakers is an option they are all way to big and heavy.

• Moderators

Klipsch historian Jim Hunter had me do the classification on the website. I was confused as well. He had some strong opinions on what was and was not included in the actual Heritage line.

I'm sorry my confusion was passed along. [:$]