I am fed up with how they package 3d movies!!!!

troy2003

This is getting real old to me all of these movie studios releasing a 3d movie in not only 3d, but blu ray, dvd and digital copy all in one to make extra money!!!. Its really starting to get old, so I ask is there anywhere that i dont know of where I can get specifically the 3d disc im looking for without being bent over by these greedy movie studios?? 30-35 dollars a pop for a movie isnt happening any more.

I consider myself lucky because I hate 3D. But I feel you. I hate when I buy the blu ray dvd digital copy combos. Occasionally you'll find just the movie, and its always like 7 bucks cheaper. You could try what I did overseas in Japan, when blu ray first started, all they sold was full copies. So I would buy em for 22.99$ or whatever they were then I would find someone that wanted a brand new movie on DVD with no case sell it to em for 5 bucks. Then find someone who wanted the digital copy and sell it for 5 bucks too. Totally worth it to buyers. And helps you out. Now I have no clue if the 3d bundles are all separate discs. But it's worth a shot. Good luck.

Every 3d film ive purchased were all seperate copies of 3d blu ray, blu ray, dvd and digital copy...I may consider this route or just pimp out amazon.

yeah it's a good way to go especially if you find people that don't have to have the original case. Lots of yiunger kids don't ever seem to want the actual cases they out em in binders anyways. You could make out like a bandit selling blu ray for 8-10$ and 5$ on each of the others.

Every 3d film ive purchased were all seperate copies of 3d blu ray, blu ray, dvd and digital copy...I may consider this route or just pimp out amazon.

Amazon is the best way to buy movies imo. I normally buy 3d movies when the price comes down. Sometimes i pay full price if its something i want right away like when hobbit came out. But normally i buy them from amazon or ebay (new). Like i just bought all 4 shrek movies in 3d for like $35 dollars brand new. And that goes for all the moves i buy even 2d . I do like the 2d copy on some movies. Its kinda cool to watch the movie both ways.

• 3 weeks later...

Blu-Ray.com....[Y]........ I never buy new movies, and I mean never. Even if you go to Blu-Ray.com they send you to Amazon if you hit the buy button. But Blu-Ray.com will show you the best deals all the time. It's basically just a better, easier way to navigate amazon for buying movies.

Blu-Ray.com....Yes........ I never buy new movies, and I mean never. Even if you go to Blu-Ray.com they send you to Amazon if you hit the buy button. But Blu-Ray.com will show you the best deals all the time. It's basically just a better, easier way to navigate amazon for buying movies.

+1

Blu-Ray.com....Yes........ I never buy new movies, and I mean never. Even if you go to Blu-Ray.com they send you to Amazon if you hit the buy button. But Blu-Ray.com will show you the best deals all the time. It's basically just a better, easier way to navigate amazon for buying movies.

+1

Yea, I have checked that site out and ive also noticed that you need to keep a close eye on bestbuy because they throw select 3d films out at extremely attractive prices ranging from 15-20 dollars per title. A little research showed me that if you dig you can find just the bluray/bluray 3d minus all the dvd and UV copy bs that they cram down your throat.