Klipsch Heresys Set of 4 Mint Read Post

fullmoonmusic

I have a set of 4 Klipsch Walnut Heresy speakers with risers. They are from 1982. They condition is really incredible, including the original cardboard boxes, Styrofoam, Manuals, even the brochure and the "typed" documentation on care, etc. I have many pictures I will post shortly. I don't want to break the set of 4 up! They have black grills, signature/serial number tags are all intact. They have had very little use and have been stored correctly for many years. I'm actually looking for offers as I search for a true market value. I just met a original engineer from Klipsch and he suggested this forum to find a good home for them. Additionally, I have a pair of Forte's in decent condition for sale also. We just moved and I'm hanging on to my Cornwalls. I am in the market for rear surround speakers to match up with the Cornwalls for hone theater. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you. I am able to ship the speakers for a reasonable cost from work, they can be crated or put on a pallet, etc.

Sounds like a very nice setup, and would make someone a very great system. but heres a thought, Why not use the heresy's for your rears, they are from the heritage series just like your cornwalls and will have the same timbre (tone).

welcome to the forum. location of the speakers is ???

as far as surround speakers for your cornwalls another set of cornwalls would be best and then a set of heresys would be 2nd best

you'll have better luck in selling them if you sell them in sets of 2 just my 2 cents.

this forum doesn't work on offers, you have to set a price that you want for them. go over to ebays completed items on heresys to get a feel on what they are selling for. better yet i'll post a link for you

http://www.ebay.com/csc/Home-Speakers-Subwoofers-/14990/i.html?_sticky=1&_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A3030&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_sc=1&_nkw=klipsch+heresy&_sop=3

remember you have Heresy 1's and not 2's or 3's

First, thanks to everyone for the feedback and good advice. The speakers are located in Newport News, Virginia. Using the Heresys for rear surround isn't practical for this room. It was also part of a "agreement" with my better half, that the rear speakers would be mounted on the wall. Thus, wondering how the THX surround would match up with the Cornwalls? I will post the pictures tomorrow.

I'm going to be going with RS-62's for my surrounds to go with my Chorus II's. I'm in the same situation as you are: need to wall-mount my speakers.

Frankly, the THX surrounds don't even measure up to the RS-62's or RS-62 II's.