FS:Integra DPS-10.5 Universal Player---NEW LOW PRICE--SOLD

willland

I have for sale one of my incredible Intregra DPS-10.5 universal(SACD, DVD Audio, DVD, CD, etc.) players. This thing is bulit like a brick and tips the scale at over 26 pounds. It's msrp when new was $2500.00. It has the smoothest transport mechanism I have ever had the pleasure to own or experience. It plays all mentioned formats beautifully. I am currently using this 10.5 in my main system and am selling to fund another quality CD player/DAC similar or the same as the Cambridge Audio 840C. With this main system, I mostly use my Oppo BDP-83 when I want to play SACD's, hence no reason to have another SACD player in this rig. This is the third one of these players I have owned and am currently using one 10.5 in a 2-channel rig with my Integra DTM-40.4 stereo receiver and Heresys.

http://www.avrev.com/home-theater-audio-sources/cd-players/integra-dps-10.5-universal-disc-player.html

http://www.hometheatersound.com/equipment/integra_dps_10_5.htm

Price is $675.00 $650.00 $625.00 $525.00 $475.00 shipped which includes remote, copy of manual, and I eat PayPal fee. I do not have original box but as many on this forum already know, I overpack and ship gear in a manner that ensures safe arrival.

Local pickup I will take $450.00.

Forgive me for the low quality photos but the player is in great condition with no discernible blemishes.

Thanks,

Bill

post-26822-13819857051316_thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rear photo.

On Thursday July 25, my family and I will be leaving the Orlando area and traveling to Chicago to arrive Friday July 26 in the afternoon. Our route will be mostly I-75/I-65 and will include passing through the cities of Atlanta, Chattanooga, Nashville, Louisville, Indianapolis, and of course Chicago. Anyone along the route who is interested in the Integra I will gladly drop it by or meet somewhere. We will also be visiting Madison, WI on Monday July 29.

Bill

post-26822-13819857052286_thumb.jpg

***Road Trip Special***

Limited time only!

$600.00 delivered en route from Orlando to Chicago

As mentioned, we are leaving Orlando on 7/25 and returning 8/3. I will deliver along the route(I-75/I-65)

If I return home with the Integra, price will go from $675.00 to $650.00 shipped.

Bill

Looking to get a pair of Heresys from Chicago to North Carolina. Is that on your route or even close?

I'm sorry it is not. I had another forum member trying to get a pair of HII's to NC also. We have a pretty specific agenda and detouring 200 miles off the main route would not fly with the boss(wife).

Bill

Try it before you buy it deal. To piggy back on my Road Trip Special deal, anyone along the route that wants to give the Integra a whirl, they can have a few days to demo it and give it back if not satisfied or pay for it through PayPal or cash when we pass back through.

Who can pass up a deal like that?[*-)]

Bill