FS:Integra DPS-10.5 Universal Player---NEW LOW PRICE--SOLD

willland

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump again for one incredibly musical with great build quality and the smoothest transport mechanism of any universal player I have ever owned or heard.

Send me a PM and I will try and work up a deal you can't refuse.

Bill

Bump again for one incredibly musical with great build quality and the smoothest transport mechanism of any universal player I have ever owned or heard.

Send me a PM and I will try and work up a deal you can't refuse.

I need to sell this beauty.

Bill

• Moderators

Bill, I'm actually surprised you haven't sold this already. At $2500 MSRP, that should say something about the build quality, and high end components. I've never seen a forum member offer a Money Back Guarantee. Anyone considering a high end unit like this seems like it would be a no risk to see if it's the right fit for their system. Best wishes on the sale sir.

Bill, I'm actually surprised you haven't sold this already. At $2500 MSRP, that should say something about the build quality, and high end components. I've never seen a forum member offer a Money Back Guarantee. Anyone considering a high end unit like this seems like it would be a no risk to see if it's the right fit for their system. Best wishes on the sale sir.

Michael,

Thanks so much for the encouraging bump. I am so sure of the quality of this player that a "money back guarantee" would surely get it sold.

Well, now I have it listed on Audiogon so if any forum brothers just might be interested, they have to go that route.

Thanks,

Bill

I've never seen a forum member offer a Money Back Guarantee.

I offer that on every piece of gear I put up for sale here. I've seen a few others do the same.

That said... it's probably the exception not the rule.

Price is $675.00 $650.00 $625.00
shipped which includes remote, copy of manual, and I eat PayPal fee. I
do not have original box but as many on this forum already know, I
overpack and ship gear in a manner that ensures safe arrival.

NEW PRICE

$525.00 shipped.

If interested, hurry up before someone on Audiogon hits the "Buy It Now" button.

Bill