How can I reach Denon ?

RWMIN

How can I reach Denon? I need a new remote as thew kids thouoght mine was a book hammer. I called 1 800 remotes and the not so good Denon 3300 remote is $140 bucks ! If I am going to spend that much I would be interested in buying one of their better remotes but I can't get to their web site for info. Help, I need a remote...

The new USA WEBSITE is

http://www.denon.com/

Bart

quote:

Originally posted by RWMIN:

How can I reach Denon? I need a new remote as thew kids thouoght mine was a book hammer. I called 1 800 remotes and the not so good Denon 3300 remote is $140 bucks ! If I am going to spend that much I would be interested in buying one of their better remotes but I can't get to their web site for info. Help, I need a remote...

hah! Get hold of Denon - that's a good one... whew

oh, you're serious? wink.gif

Actually, that was one of the reasons i didn't like Denon. It's easier to get hold of the man in the moon.

Good luck! I think i would look at a Pronto, although i've seen Denon remotes around in audio shop displays (mainly the rc-8000) I'm assuming you've tried searching on the internet? Try on Yahoo shopping, i've had a lot of luck finding what i want there...

-Rich

Thanks guys.

It looks like the remote is still under warranty and my local dealer will send it off to be repaired/replaced as I purchased their extended warranty for the unit when I bought it.

I was shocked to hear that that remote cost more then 40 bucks. It's not like it's that nice of a remote in the first place and they want $140 for it.

I guess I just don't understand.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah,

Try to get a hold of someone at Denon. It's tough but it paid off for me to pursue it. I had been having trouble with my DVD 3000. I got a hold of a guy at Denon and they said they would replace the optics unit if I paid the labor. This was more than fair since the unit ia a year past warranty. It was a pain in the caboose, don't get me wrong, but it was worth it. They need a BB like this too! IMPO!!