Klispch Heresy III Cornwall Speakers - $400 (Mountain Brook)

bigrfish

When I looking at the picture of the speaker rear, remind me of my first Klipsch Heresy speakers that were Heresy I's. These are definitely not Heresy III's; as I own a set and they have a cutout approximately 6 inches from the floor. Best described as a rectangle shaped cup; where your speaker cables are connected from your main source.

At $400 would be a great price if they were truly Heresy III. An a incredible deal for the buyer if they were Cornwall speakers, assuming they work. If you decide to pursue I strongly suggest asking the seller for a close-up photo of the Klipsch tag that is located on the rear of each speaker. That sticker would provide Serial Number, that will help you determine the year the speakers built as well as if they were consecutively built. As well as what the original finish was when they left Hope, Arkansas.

Good luck, Jeff

H2 and H3 have a
different looking mototboard, you can check out the space between the woofer
and the back mounted K700 so these can only be Heresy. Not sure exactly when tjhe
switch was made from the cast basket EV woofer (late 70's) to the stamped steel .
These probably have the stamped steel basket woofer but it would be
worth asking for a picture to make sure of that. I am guessing that because these have the copper name badge and not the pie badge, they may not have the cast basket woofer but I am not 100% on that. Best regards Moray James

Those are first gen 1979 Heresys Walnot Oil with a few dings and no risers. Serial number on the tag is 92T753. $400 for those, even if they have been recapped (which chances are they have not been by an owner who calls them IIIs and Cornwalss) and all of the drivers, tweets and woofers orking (which they may not be). Meh. Not a price aI would pay quickly unless I just had to have a pair and they were 15 minutes from me and my wife was not asking about whether I got a great value for my $400. Cheaper? Local? I would buy them to match my others.

I contacted the seller . . . Already sold. She uses the confusing ad headline frequently . . . Has sold numerous pairs of Heresys . . . . Just bait for her ad, because she said she knew exactly what she had having sold numerous pairs of Heresys. Just another flipper trick.

I contacted the seller . . . Already sold. She uses the confusing ad headline frequently . . . Has sold numerous pairs of Heresys . . . . Just bait for her ad, because she said she knew exactly what she had having sold numerous pairs of Heresys. Just another flipper trick.

I was going to buy this pair. But, I already have 3 pair of Heresy III Cornwall's. Still don't know what to do with my KG 3 Jubilee's.

there are opportunities for a man with vision, a man like you - marketing on ebay.

never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Best regards Moray James.

PS: I bet theat womans husband did not get what he thought he was getting either.

MJ,

Please reconize(trucker CB term) I only alerted our fellow-travelers to the sale, I am not the one who sold the H's. Blessings, Doc

you bet no malace intended. Our lady friend is the professional here clearly. Hence the joke about here husband getting sold a bill of good as well. Chances are they a team of professions creeps. Not much you can do but your best on any given day there will always be people like this I am sorry to say. Best regards Moray James.