need opinions of grades and gauges of spkr wire

It was a lot easier when I wasn't running a business. It's hard to "help" without it looking like I'm trying to sell something. :) I should just start every post with, "Buy better crossovers from me and then horns from Dave and finish by buying something from Craig -- now what was your question?"

I never did get any real hits on this listing: http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/175467.aspx

[:)]

This thread did prompt me to think that maybe there should be an easily accessed list of approved members (broken up by region?) that our wives/girlfriends/domestic partners can go to for help in posthumously liquidating gear without worry. Have it stickied somewhere so they can easily come and find it.

I'll take care of your old stuff. Probably won't be worth much though ; )

. . . The forum frustrates me, and I get short on patience pretty quick. I try to temper the frustration, but it seems to bleed through no matter what I do. Oh well.

The Internet seems to frustrate many, especially crossover folk.

Remember how It transformed Al Klappenberger from a Dale Carnegie instructor to a curmudgeon on steroids. Poor Al took every difference of opinion as a personal attack. A valuable member and resource was driven away . . . at least twice.

My 2 cents on Dean.

I enjoy his posts and thought he seemed a little standofish BEFORE I had direct contact with him. He's one of the most helpful forum members we have, almost to a fault. I can see where people would tie up his free time given his willingness to help others. He talked me through an RF-7 mod at a time when I didn't have the money for him to do the whole enchilada to mine. He willingly answered countless questions and asked for nothing in return. Based on my interactions with him, I had him mod my crossovers when I was able. As a matter of fact, I'm sending him another project as soon as I can tear my speakers apart.

Dean, would "terse" be a better way to describe you[:o]

Ah yes, the pink pillow. You bastards set me up, knowing full well that I was color blind. How come no one ever asks why Colter brought the pink pillows to begin with? :-)

Hmmm. let's see, "terse"? Sure, that works. I think it got worse after I started talking to Dennis and realized there was a lot to be pissed off about!