Brand new to Klipsch�. looking for center channel recommendation

RTR15

Picked up a pair of F30's at a very good price and now am looking to match a center with them. This is not my dedicated HT, but our display resides on a entertainment center with pre existing cut outs for my gear, including center. Problem is, our display covers entire top of entertainment center and the cut out is only 17" wide. It appears the c20 is the correct match to the F30's, correct? If so, given my width restrictions was thinking of placing the C20 Vertical. Is that crazy? Any thoughts? It looks like the C10 would fit but worry about it being a good match. Any thoughts is appreciated.

Thank you

Most of us would prefer a matching center channel. How low will the vertical center be below the TV? Some people set the TV on top of the center or build a larger shelf to put the center in and set the TV on the shelf which sits on top of the exsiting TV stand. The C 10 most likely will work with you system. You can try a C 10 from a store that has a return policy. http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/175342.aspx Tasdom built a nice built a nice shelf which is shown in the link.

Most of us would prefer a matching center channel. How low will the vertical center be below the TV? Some people set the TV on top of the center or build a larger shelf to put the center in and set the TV on the shelf which sits on top of the exsiting TV stand. The C 10 most likely will work with you system. You can try a C 10 from a store that has a return policy. http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/175342.aspx Tasdom built a nice built a nice shelf which is shown in the link.

The tv is a 65 LED by Samsung with the newer base silver in color. Not sure about placing display on top- I would be freaking out! As for the vertical position. There would be no more than maybe 2 feet. If I can find a C10 @ BB I get 60 days with it.. Thanks