Klipschorn's 1980, $1400 Little Rock, AR. craigslist

Zim.

How good is that price? Offer price?

http://www.braswellandson.com/

As far as price: That's not a bad price and they do look good. If I were closer, I'd prolly get them.

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/p/171391/1913960.aspx#1913960

If you're getting tired of the CWs, I might know someone who wants them... [:D]

Well, I was the first customer through the door this morning at the Pawn Shop that had these, but I was not quick enough. I was looking them over (decent condition), until an employee told me they had already sold (or been spoken for)...I guess via an email or voice mail message. A note on them had 1,300 and HOLD for an individual. The buyer is one of a couple of "sharks" in the area that are in it for business purposes only. At 1,300....very good buy! They will resurface on CL very soon for probably $2,500 or so. Moral of the story, if you want to find a good buy, you better be ultra-quick....the sharks are swimming!

Phil is a great guy to deal with. I bought two sets of pristine cornwalls from him. Those k-horns look pretty sweet. I'd be all over 'em if I hadn't told my wife I was done for a while when I got Hogfan's la scalas. I have been waiting for Phil to find some k-horns, but the timing just isn't right.

Phil is a great guy to deal with. I bought two sets of pristine cornwalls from him. Those k-horns look pretty sweet. I'd be all over 'em if I hadn't told my wife I was done for a while when I got Hogfan's la scalas. I have been waiting for Phil to find some k-horns, but the timing just isn't right.

SB, how about you sell the LS's back to me and go ahead and get those Khorns? I'll do my part to help. [:D]

Hogfan

Yea, that thought did cross my mind, but I'd still be pretty short on what he's asking for the Khorns--plus I don't even have the nerve to mention those khorns to my wife right now. She was a good sport, while I purchased two pairs of cornwalls from Phil, and then the la scalas. Not to mention a few components I picked up, and had to have my Pioneer Spec 4 amp refurbished. Then summer came and I had to have some new AW-650's for outside. All this since December.

Her enthusiasm for my hobby/obsession is wearing a little thin right now. I need to let it and our funds heal a little.[:D]