KL-650 x2 speakers, 800$ / pair Toronto, On

ajoker2c

Nice find...fresh! Others may know, screamin deal for the money, imo

Thanks

I think so as well, but if they dont match up well with RC-64 then wouldn't be worth it for me at this stage. Seller also has an Emotiva XPA 3 for 350.00. I think he lives very close to my work in downtown Toronto.

You know, I would be tempted to build a sound around these and let the RC go the way it will. Just me. Reads like it does need a decent amp to drive those.

In any case, buying at that price, a person may be safe forgetting their money back out. At least, the US market.

Research is good, maybe someone will be able to say.

And that asking price is only 775$ dollars. That's a fantastic deal. Surely can try em out and if they aren't for you then re sell them.

If I had the available cash handy it would be a no brainer to buy and test. Scrappy did you try the RC-64 btween them? If it works ok then I could hold out and wait for a 3rd one to pop up. You don't see these in canada as frequently as down in US, so it could take some time.

I have the Acurus A200Five amp and 200 watss x 5 and it has plenty of power to spare, so the XPA-3 is not needed here.

I did not. However you are already running mismatched stuff up front so if say if your happy with what you got now then the other will be just fine. And then once you find a third you'll be set. I will say they aren't near as musical as my 63's were. So if you have one system only and enjoy music and movies I'd keep an eye out for some matching 63/83's. I have both son the ultras really do sound awesome with movies due to their bigger horn.