1979 Industrial LaScala's

kaiser SET say

Tim,

I might be interested. Do these have the industrial woofers....I believe the K43's?

Hogfan

These have been rebuilt for home hifi not pro environment. So the woofers are the crites which are based off pre 1985 k33.

Oops my bad he has K33 not Crites woofers.

Tim, I might be interested. Do these have the industrial woofers....I believe the K43's? Hogfan

Hogfan, it is my understanding that the Crites K43 subs won't fit the Las doghouse because of the size of the woofer basket/cage size. I may have read that some did modifications but I'm pretty sure they are not drop in.

Hog, those split LSi's for $1575.00 may be more what your looking for[;)] A little more cumbersome when it comes to moving them around but it sounded like you were leaning Pro and lighting up a much larger area. Mine are set up for home audio listening however I did put them in a park pavillion for a sporting event last year and they did pretty good[:P]

These sweet babies are still available[<:o)]

post-18681-13819858085498_thumb.jpg

Hog, those split LSi's for $1575.00 may be more what your looking forWink A little more cumbersome when it comes to moving them around but it sounded like you were leaning Pro and lighting up a much larger area. Mine are set up for home audio listening however I did put them in a park pavillion for a sporting event last year and they did pretty goodStick out tongue

These sweet babies are still availableParty!!!

Which split LSI's? Where are they?

Thanks!