Yamaha MX600 Amp

johnstms92

Greetings,

I have a near Mint condition Yamaha MX-600 power amp. Fully functional, very clean. All LED's still light up. It was not used for a couple years until recently was used in a second "HT" application for several months. 0.003% THD, 135 RMS @ 8 Ohms, "Auto Class A" for first 10 watts. This amp was a couple steps down from the well renowned Yamaha MX-1000. My Bryston 4BE is up and running again and so instead of sending the MX-600 back into storage, I've decided to sell. No original box or Manual. Located in Watertown, WI 53094. $200. Willing to ship at Buyers expense.

post-44787-13819857671354_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Having owned and used m-85 m-80 m-65 m-60 and an m-45. All those yamaha amps from the mid 80's are a great value and put out just an amazing sound. Someone need to ****** that thing up.

Couldn't agree more. Will never, NEVER quit kicking myself in the tail for selling my MX-2000.... I hope to find one again some day. Still for sale until this Sunday at 2PM then I am out of town until the 18th, so it will sit in storage until then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...