My baby girl is born! Pic!

Shodrewken

Emma Grace, she was born August 4th, at 6:10 am. She's 6 lbs 12 oz, and 20 1/2 inches long, and she is the most beautiful and pertfect thing I have ever laid my eyes on! 10 fingers and toes, and healthy as can be. I feel super blessed to have the responsibility to look after and raise this precious little life. This will probably change when she turns 16, but she's pretty great right now.

photo 2b8dfce8-0f51-426a-bb86-8289e9156cdd_zps9c98a41a.jpg

one of mine loves music, and had chewed apart 12 or 13 sets of earbuds...so, no more iPod for him...

better than a NEW pair of Klipsch... won't be too long and she'll be saying "it's too loud, Daddy" CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Idaknow...my girl's first comment was "cum'on, Dad, let's go listen to JAZZ music!' Loved it!

Dave

love here respect her teach her how to learn challenge her give her the opportunity to succeed. Let he make mistakes and show here how the mistakes are the best learning opportunities that she will ever have. Mine just turned 25 she has spent a year and a half touring the world has a 3 year a certificate a 3 year degree and is getting a second degree in French no less and also managed to find a wonderful husband along the way.

Watch enjoy and be there the first 5 years are the ones that count the very most. Be there and start reading to her now. Clean up your act they see everything. They grow so fast I cannot tell you. Congratulations dad. Best regards Moray James.