NEED A PAIR OF K-HORNS PLEASE

KHORNLOVER

Hello, I am new to this GREAT FORUM[:D] Sadly I recently sold my 1978 Set of K-Horns to help a family member obtain transportation[:'(] NOW, that this family member is driving, and my babies are still gone..I need to find a very beautiful pair at a fair price..PLEASE HELP[Y] I am located in CENTRAL FLORIDA. Thank you in advance for any information that can help me..I try to stay away from craigs/ebay..but will look at all.

luv2labs@embarqmail.com

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KHORNLOVER,

Welcome to the forum, and to my new neighbor.

If your avatar is a photo of your "babies", then we have a tough job ahead of us.

This is a great forum with some unbelievable people and many of us are up to the task of helping you replace your "babies".

Good luck,

Bill

Yes, the Avatar photo was taken 5 years ago..I take pride in caring for my K-Horns. Thank you very much for the encouraging words, and the welcome Bill! I am a 58 year old gentleman, studio musician (Steinberger Bass) player, and pro photographer[:D] Who misses my HORNS to extreme levels[:(]

I dont expect my next pair of Horns to be so pristene..but very beautiful will do[ip]

Yes, the Avatar photo was taken 5 years ago..I take pride in caring for my K-Horns. Thank you very much for the encouraging words, and the welcome Bill! I am a 58 year old gentleman, studio musician (Steinberger Bass) player, and pro photographer[:D] Who misses my HORNS to extreme levels[:(]

I dont expect my next pair of Horns to be so pristene..but very beautiful will do[ip]

I have matching 56 khorns with custom period built covers ,they are stock utily khorns in nice fir behinded covers.

Also have a few klipschorn from the 50's that can be paired up for stereo use.

They are all in new england and could be shiped grayhound cheapl

Willing to trade for music gear bass,guitar, amps ect.

Welcome....I too live in Central Florida and am a musician as well. I'll be glad to keep an eye out for you. If it would help, you can bring your bass over and we'll play along with some tunes on MY K-horns ( something I do daily anyway). Are you the person who recently sold a pair from Deland? They were on Craigslist and were absolutley beautiful. Good luck with your search.

MB

Hello..Yes those were mine..I appreciate your offer, I am playing 5 days a week in Altamonte right now (House Studio Bass man) for GRP..It pays the bills[:D]

I am looking for a newer pair than 50's or 60's..I like the looks of the 70's-90's (current) Horns best, plus it will be more likely to find a pair in better condition that are later model's.

Thank you evey one for all the help[Y] What a GREAT forum!!