For Sale...just RB-61's left

Scrappydue

Few items for Sale still.

First up is my XPA-5 from Emotiva. purchased new by me about a year ago. all warranty will transfer and it will include the black trim 700$

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/3993663882.html

Second up for sale is a pair of RB-61 speakers. There are a couple minor cosmetic issues. 200$

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/3993658239.html

Third for sale is my other SVS PB-13 Ultra in cherry.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/3993662606.html

They guy that bought al my other home theater gear told me he was gonna buy this and to hold it for him. well that was at least three months ago and he finally called yesterday and said he having a hard time coming up with the money. Sad, cause my previous reference 63 HT will be getting filled in with a bic PL-200. while a descent sub, that setup deserves so much more. anyways asking 1500 for it.

i would of course prefer local, but am willing to ship the amp and sub at buyers expense. have original packaging for them. the bookshelves i do not.

I can attest the RB-61's are fantastic bookshelf speakers with a surprising amount of bass. Best wishes with the sale Scrappy.

that they are. Was gonna use them without a sub in my bedroom setup but they are just too big. So the wb-14 (which match furniture in there) with a sub won that one with wifey. They would be great surround backs for someone or a great 2 channel set in a small to medium sized room.

Third for sale is my other SVS PB-13 Ultra in cherry.

My SB13 Plus in cherry "needs" a bigger brother. Hmmmmmm.Big Smile

Not going to happen.Sad

It wou be pretty cool though.

Good luck with your sale(s).

Bill

you can sell the revel, and then we can make a trade deal on the rsw so I can have a bedroom sub. I tried snagging the one on ebay right now. Had a buy it now price of 250 but some idiot bid and now it's up to 350 I think. Some people are so cheap! 250 for that sub was a steal.

you can sell the revel

Not going to happen anytime soon. Now if I found an American cherry SVS SB13 Plus near me for the right price, then it could possibly happen.

then we can make a trade deal on the rsw so I can have a bedroom sub

Even owning the Revel B15 and the SVS SB13 Plus, the RSW-10d is still the most musical sub I have ever heard. In other words, no.[:@][:D]

I tried snagging the one on ebay right now.

I was carefully watching it also. Still a tad over $400.00 shipped isn't too bad.

Had a buy it now price of 250 but some idiot bid and now it's up to 350 I think. Some people are so cheap! 250 for that sub was a steal.

You are kidding, I must have missed that. I would not have hesitated in snatching that up for that price.

Do you want to kick yourself in the tail for selling your RSW-10d or do you want me to?[;)]

Bill

I'm ok that I sold it cause I know I'm gonna get to try something else out which is the best part of this hobby. I should kick myself for selling my velodyne optimum 8 though. That would have been perfect in there. I wanna try a little sunfire jr but they are hard to find for a real good deal.

I wanna try a little sunfire jr but they are hard to find for a real good deal.

I know the little Sunfire is considerably smaller than the RSW-10d and size restraints is one of your primary considerations, but musically, the larger RSW-10d smokes the Jr.

Bill

Hey there Scrappy, are you still looking to sell your XPA-5? If so, I am quite interested.

Shoot me a PM and we can get the ball rolling. I'm quite a ways from you, so I would need it shipped. I see you stated that you are willing to do so, but just making sure in case you didn't change your mind. Again this is all assuming that you're still selling/haven't sold yet.

Thanks.