A Sad Day...

Ahhh, the old Klipsch boards. I remember a day when there were only 2 or 3 Promedia forums. Sigh... Anyway, it's sad to see that I have dropped off the top 25 posters list. It is indeed a sad day for me. I remember when we were all amazed at how KBlair had 200 posts. He was the posting machine! But oh well.

Glad to see so many people are now in the Promedia family. I'm just glad to see the systems finally sold in stores! Every time I got to best buy I crank up the 5.1 system on the shelf there and drown out the store loudspeaker system :P

Oh well, that's all I wanted to say. Just wanted to revisit the board that got me addicted to message boards in the first place. Long live Klipsch!

------------------

FURIOUS Df>c> icon100.gif

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, etc.

Comeover some more, you Kblair, Hofy and the rest. I try to visit the kave some times but i forget so often Frown.gif

I remember when I got my v2.400's, only available online and through Klipsch dealers, only 1 dealer where I lived... well 80 miles from where I lived. I got them all the same. Three months later they were in CompUSA haha.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Yeah, I might start participating on this board more. We'll see. I've got like 5 other boards that I visit now, including my own!

Speaking of which, I've "stolen" one of your smilies and improved it. At one point we debated over whether the thing was eating or throwing up. I think you'll be able to tell now:

icon_barf.gif

------------------

FURIOUS Df>c> icon100.gif

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, etc.

barfing Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

Geez justin, you're a posting nazi! 7600! Man, I remember way back when... Smile.gif Anyway, felt nostalgic, thought I'd add to this thread too. That is my "All Your Base" up there anyway. This place got me started on boards too. Funny how we started here, of all the places to choose.

J

come back more often Smile.gif After 10,000 posts I think I will start to slow down, devote my time to SoundWise and some other ventures, but 10,000 is just the point I have set for myself, once I hit that, hopefully I will be able to pry my hands from the keyboard... not bloody likely Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that stroll down memory lane. I stop by this board like once every two months now. But those were great days. This board got me started on the forum for anything and everything theory. Thanks DIGNAN. Hope to see you or any of the other old fogies around again