FS - ProMedia Ultra 5.1

AUDIOandME

• 4 months later...

Stay away from Elliott-tronics. This guy is a total rip off. His paypal account was deactivated and recreated a new account under Jessica Sanchez. This guy has kept my equipment for over 6 months. Lied to me about the timeline, that I would get it soon. Tell me he's waiting on one part, on and on. The parts and my equipment were never returned. STAY AWAY this guy, he is a FRAUD!!! Do your research, he's did this to many people throughout the internet forums and he lives Cedar Hill, TX. I'm about to take a trip to Dallas to go claim my equipment and get a refund with filing legal action through small claims court. HE ignores my emails and I'm going to tell everyone about his POOR service. Go find another engineer or tech on ebay for your Klipsch pro media 5.1 amp repair. If you choose poorly like me, then you will be in the same situation. Research before you send anything to this guy!!! Look at the payment history. 1z2f19s.png

• 7 months later...

Stay away from Elliott-tronics. This guy is a total rip off. His paypal account was deactivated and recreated a new account under Jessica Sanchez. This guy has kept my equipment for over 6 months. Lied to me about the timeline, that I would get it soon. Tell me he's waiting on one part, on and on. The parts and my equipment were never returned. STAY AWAY this guy, he is a FRAUD!!! Do your research, he's did this to many people throughout the internet forums and he lives Cedar Hill, TX. I'm about to take a trip to Dallas to go claim my equipment and get a refund with filing legal action through small claims court. HE ignores my emails and I'm going to tell everyone about his POOR service. Go find another engineer or tech on ebay for your Klipsch pro media 5.1 amp repair. If you choose poorly like me, then you will be in the same situation. Research before you send anything to this guy!!! Look at the payment history.

:huh::huh:

What does ANY of this have to do with me or this thread? Confused I am... :blink: DreamBeamz, next time please create your own thread if you feel the need to post this type of information :angry:

As for those that would be looking for the 5.1 Ultras, I still have them available and am willing to entertain offers so feel free to hit me up. Thanks for looking.

Edited by AUDIOandME

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...