Cornwall III's and Single Heresy III-SOLD.SOLD.Thanks

Tullhead

These are still available. I have been too busy to revisit this. I am trying to get just 2K from the sale of all three speakers.

I am the original owner and these are sincerely just like new. I really want a forum member to have them so to you folks only

I am now asking 1700.00 for the two Cornwall III's. At this price if you want to investigate shipping, please help yourself.

I have a UPS store where I live and thats about it. I am in Bartlesville, OK, 74006, about 40 miles north of Tulsa.

I would like 350.00 for the Heresy III if sold alone. Again, 2000.00 takes all three. Forgive me for starting a new post.

And I do NOT have the original packing. Thanks!

post-48605-1381985847276_thumb.jpg

Thanks! I will give them another week or so here before heading to Ebay and Craigslist.

Thanks for giving forum members a first shot. What a. Great front soundstage for someone. What are you going to replace them with in your own setup?

I am somewhat reluctant to do this. But with the understanding that I will always have something "Klipsch" in my home, I found a terrific deal on another forum

On a pair of Salk HT-2-TL's. I am just trying on my listing to pass on the savings. I needed to downsize horizontally and thought I would go outside of my klipsch "Box"

For the heck of it. I have had over the years Heresy I and II, complete R-3 5.0, complete R-7 5.0, klipsch image headphones, 3 pair various earbuds, 3 sets of pro media

2.1, and two IFI's (which to this day whips anything near its class. Emerson, Lake and Palmer are the only other set of three that made as much noise:).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I am afraid I have sold the Heresy III just two days ago. The CW III's are STILL available. PM me if interested.

Again, I am the original owner and they are in perfect condition.

My wife is tired of them in the "Barlor". Seriously...

I was going to repost them over the weekend one more time before going outside the forums.

Thank you.