FS: RB61 II, RC52 II, RS52 II, and Harmon Kardon 3650 AVR

clint195

Hi guys new to the the forum. I been around for awhile just never made an account. Anyways i will cut to the chase. I have as the title states RB61 II, RC52 II, RS52 II, and a Harmon Kardon 3650 AVR with around 15 hrs of use on them and not one blemish. You ask why i am selling? Reason being is i am in need on money and i simply do not use them. I have not used them since january when my Samsung plasma tv crapped out so i was with out a tv for a month while mine was getting fixed. I moved them to a different room and never hooked them back up. I just recently hooked them back up and still sound amazining. If they dont sell on here then i guess they will continue to collect dust.

RS 52 II $600 shipped

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

RC 52 II $315 shipped

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

RB 61 II $425 shipped

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Harmon Kardon AVR 3650 $450 shipped

Posted Image

I tried selling locally but people think that a surround system goes for $300 for a total package. Let me know if prices are fair i am figuring in paypal fees and shipping. I can get more pics if needed. Thanks for your time message me for a faster response.

• 4 weeks later...