A fond farewell

Johnlw7

God's peace John. I am a survivor, but mine was caught asymptomatic and early, but the gene is in my family blood too (lost parents and grandparents).

There are no words for this. As a Believer, I placed my life in my Creator's hands. Lying on the gurney awaiting surgery, a Messenger came behind me and placed her hand on my arm. In my departed mother's voice I heard, "It's not good, but it will be good."

It sounds as though you are loved and that you love. That is the key to our lives, I believe. You have been added to my daily intercessions, you and your family, for courage, peace, strength, care and love. His grace is sufficient for the rest.

God's great peace to you.

I wish you Peace!

“May God bless and keep you always,
May your wishes all come true,
May you always do for others
And let others do for you.
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung,
May you stay forever young,”

?
Bob Dylan
Godspeed John,

Dennie

May peace be with you, always .....

“Music... will help dissolve your perplexities and purify your character and sensibilities, and in time of care and sorrow, will keep a fountain of joy alive in you.”

- Dietrich Bonhoeffer

• Like 1

John, take heart. All are with you.

I lost my dad and my elder sister to cancer too.

Being Buddhist, we believe this life we are living is but a journey passing by, knowing great people like you and me.within this forum, where there in no boundary.

I done my scope last November. Encourage all to think about doing it.

Live our life to our fullest, and not forgetting to enjoy good music, with Klipsch fanatics like you, you and you.........

God bless you.......................

John.... my wife has also been fighting colon cancer for over a year now, however as of her last scan she is cancer free. The effects of the radiation and chemo have left her with severe burns in her colon and at this point she is wheel chair bound. She is now taking treatments in a hyperbaric chamber two hours a day, five days a week and has just had treatment 15 of a total of 40 and with the Lords help and a lot of our friends prayers she is finally showing real signs of improvement in her levels of pain when it seemed that no amount of pain medication worked. Although there is no nerve damage, the nerves at this point just will not fire past her thighs down to her feet, so we pray that maybe in another year she will walk again.... John our prayers go out to you and your family as you continue on and pray that everyone will please get check ups because early detection is so critical. May God bless and look after you and yours.....Steve

John,

Your post certainly has me thinking and realizing just how blessed I am and how wonderful life is. As challenging as life can be, it really is wonderful...and a true blessing. All too often many of us get caught up in our own daily struggles and don't realize it, until we are near the threshold. Thanks for helping me get re-focused on what's important!

You'll be in my prayers.

May peace be with you and your family!

Hogfan

Thanks for all the very kind words and thoughts.I thank each of you frommy heart.I remember Old Buckster and will tell him hello for you guys.One thing have learned is material thaings don't mean that much.I have been very blessed to have owned most of the Klipsch speakers as well as many others.I miss them but even more than that are all of the fine people I have met with this fascinating hobby.I still listen at least 3 to 4 hours each day,and other than the lord and my family it is my greatest comfort.Take care of your bodies like I should have done.Peace and blessings to the Klipsch brethern.

That is one of the most profound expressions of love and guts I have ever been exposed to. You have stated no sign of faith in any religion, and I am a passionate Christian. However, let me state clearly and in front of my loving Creator: I reject any "god" who would not recognize in you as the personification of Love, the greatest of all gifts and highest attainment of humans. As to your testimony to this forum, I find it further evidence that "virtual friends" can be REAL family and this group represents the best humanity has to offer.

Without referencing any specific religion, let me say that my general belief is that humans are special creatures and not animals and statements like yours offer proof of that. I believe this life is but a school for entering reality, which is outside of time and that no religion has a lock on the afterlife. They are all good pathways, but each of us must find their own. I believe you have clearly done so.

May you have swift passage through your graduation exercises, and, in accordance with your own statement, give the old Buckster a hug for me, eh?

Dave

• Like 1

O My God, how good Thou art to me, the victim of Thy merciful love. Now, even though Thou dost join physical suffering to the trials of my soul, I cannot say: "The sorrows of death have encompassed me." But I cry out in my gratitude: "I have gone down into the valley of the shadow of death, yet I fear no evil, because Thou, O Lord, art with me."

?
St. Thérèse de Lisieux

Wow! What can I say that has not already been said by so many others on here? I lost my Aunt Susie a couple of years ago to pancreatic cancer, and to think that I just saw here the year prior at a family reunion. I can only offer my prayers to you and your loved ones and wish you comfort as you pass from this mortol coil.

You raise my spirit to the sky above to fly away

To fly on eagles' wings

You lift the fallen back on high again to coronate

The King above all kings

All honor

All glory

Raised to Your Majesty on eagles' wings

- "On Eagle's Wings" - Theocracy (Album: Mirror of Souls)

I am happy that you found our fellowship here of music lovers and appreciate the grace with which you leave us. May your spirit always be at peace as you join your loved ones once again. Thank you for the life lesson of ODAAT, I need to live that daily, a reminder is always helpful.

We are family and am saddened by any loss. May we remember you with a favorite song?

Michael