Oak Quartet speakers $300 SOLD

Heritage_Head

Good price somebody grab these. Properly tricked out the Quarte can be made to better the CW in every way and in a very domestic cabinet. Not to mention how good they look up ona apair of 14 inch four post stands (with the factory riser removed). Best of luck with the sale.

When you say every way do you mean more bass too?

deeper bass extension, the cannot push as much air nor can they play as loud as a CW so I guess I lied sorry. You have a pair you know they can play as loud as most folks would be very pleased with. The CW can whack hard but again it's a fifteen. I ran my Quartet with the stock woofer and then with a pair of KLF20 woofers. Deeper bass is simply a matter of lower tuning and all you need for that is 2.5 ounces of large flat washers I uses two that combined to 2.5 ounces almost exactly. Glue those together then on to the inside centre of the passive there you go. Brace work, dampng drivers, dampng, crossover work horn damping, driver upgrade to K79) and of course all ti diaphragms. Turns them into very fine loudspeakers. Hope this is of interest. Best regards Moray James.