absolutv

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internet direct subs will be much better over a klipsch sub. Unless you can swing the sw-115. I've heard great things about it. Maybe you can swing a nice discount on it as well. Call around for the best pricing. Try acoustic sound design. But you HAVE to call

hahahaha! Nah, don't have the 82's yet! I was supposed to have picked them up saturday, but unfortunately I'm told they aren't arriving until tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed! Also, thanks for the advice, I'll angle the speakers down tonight when I get home. I had read somewhere they they needed to be tilted up so the sound can bounce off the ceiling and then back down. I'm still very green to all this and learning as I go. I never thought so many people would be commenting in my thread!

I just run audussey and as long as no channels are maxed out in either direction I pretty much leave it. Go into the crossovers menu and change me all to small and 80 he and then 120 for LFE and that is how MOST on here do it. There are other ways but most stuck with that.

I'm still very green to all this and learning as I go

This is a great community to help with that. Lots of very knowlegable folks that are more than willing to share their wealth of knowledge. We were there once too.

So I've noticed. This place is a great tool to learn knowledge. Just finished up some yard work and angled the 61's down toward the seating area. Now once the misses is done with homework I can test it out!

Just finished up some yard work and angled the 61's down toward the seating area. Now once the misses is done with homework I can test it out!

You're gonna notice a big difference as the corners of your mouth will slowly creep upwards and develop into a big smile... [:D]