New member needs advice...

pete872

Hello all!

The short of it is that I have a 20 x 20 square room that I'm trying to decide on what heritage line to use. I have perfectly good corners for Khorns OR perhaps I should do built-in LaScalas or Jubilees? I am not opposed to using a separate sub but would prefer not to. Besides 2 channel listening, these speakers will also be my mains for HT use. I will be fabricating whichever model I (we) decide on from plans found here :)

I didn't elaborate too much as I know long reads are no fun and I fully expect there'll be a ton of questions from you guys. I've been lurking here and on other audio forums for quite some time and now it's time for me to formulate a plan.

Thanks in advance for any and all input!

Pete

Long Island, NY

You'll be fabricating the model as in making the speaker yourself (or having it done)?

LaScala might be the easiest, jubilee the best foundation and the Khorn perhaps the most involved. Drivers on Lascalla / Khorn are probably the easiest to obtain and the drivers on the Jubilee might be a bit more difficult.

Thanks so much for the quick reply! I'll be building them myself. I only found some incomplete LaScala plans, German Khorns and NO jubilee. Any idea where I can get hold of complete, accurate, American measurements with English instructions? Thanks again - everyone's time is valuable and I genuinely appreciate you taking time out of your day to reply :)

• 2 months later...