What sounds best on your system?

philly0116

Stevie ray Vaughan, the sky is crying. My dad played this album often and now i sit back with a bit of Jameson and can listen to it for hours on repeat and reminisce.

For my dad it was Willie Nelson's "Stardust". I play it now and then with a bottle of good red wine.

This! [<:o)]

Dennie drinkingcheers.gif

Right now this is sounding really good. A mellow Saturday morning spin.

What's good about it?

I have the "Bugs" record. Pretty nice. Maybe I will play it right now.

It sounds great on the Jubs. I really dig Pete Rugolo and don't know why exactly. I picked up one of his records at a flea market years ago and have been a fan ever since. Perhaps I like his percusion and speedy pace on lots of the songs. He seems so HiFi geeky. I like it. It also seems like it is a nice combo of exotica and jazz. The album I don't have yet by him is Music From Out Of Space.

Pete%20Rugolo.jpg

Go get it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PETE-RUGOLO-MUSIC-FROM-OUT-OF-SPACE-SR-60118-/171073382919?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item27d4c4aa07

Go get it!

I found a couple nice ones on GEMM. I am not crazy about Ebay for LPs. The grading is all over the map. Some have luck, but I have better luck on GEMM where the grading is a little more consistent. Yesterday I bought "Pete Rugolo - Percussion at Work" - NM for 20 samoleans.

If you like HiFi Bugs you'll love this one.